Our Children’s Ministry, B-Kids is here to help your kids learn about the love and grace of Jesus in a fun environment crafted just for them. Babies (6 months) through Kindergarten are part of our B-Kids, Jr. that meet at both hours (9am and 10:30am) Our 1st – 3rd graders meet on the 1st and 3rd Sundays at 10:30am and our 4th – 6th graders meet on the 2nd and 4th Sundays also at 10:30am.
Answers Bible Curriculum bring the Bible to life! It contains Sunday School lessons that cover the entire Bible chronologically in four years, providing a powerful overview of God’s Word. With ABC teachers and students from Pre-School – 6th Grade dive into rich content, memorizing scripture, and learning how to apply the Bible to their daily lives.
Our committed volunteers make sure that our Nursery is a safe and secure environment where parents are able to leave their children and worship and serve without concern. If your presence is needed, the Children’s Ministry desk volunteer will contact you. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Partnering with and supporting families
- Making prayer the foundation of everything we do
- Creating an environment for kids that is interesting, innovative, and fun
- Teaching a biblical worldview – Answers in Genesis
- Intentionally shepherding – Our volunteers teach a 13 week quarter to build community and relationships with the kiddos